Advanced Motor Control - NZ's Largest Stockist and Supporter of Danfoss Drives
VLT® HVAC Variable Speed Drive
Available FC102 Stock in NZ
The AHRI Certified™ VLT® HVAC Drive is designed to bring optimized process control to all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications. Easy to use and with built-in intelligence, the drive is fast and cost-effective to commission. It features a wide range of functions specifically developed for use with, for example, pumps, fans and compressors to save energy, meet environmental regulations and reduce costs in modern buildings.
The compact design of the VLT® HVAC Drive and its efficient heat management system mean it is ideal for applications where drive space is restricted. A selection of safety features, such as Safe Torque Off and Safe Maximum Speed, protect both applications and their operators.
Maximum uptime is ensured as this robust drive offers problem-free operation in harsh environments. Enclosures are available up to IP 66 (depending on the model). And a special coating is available as an option to provide extra protection for circuit boards. Integrated DC chokes and RFI filters safeguard installations by minimizing harmonic distortion and electromagnetic interference.
Supply voltages and power range
- 3 x 200V - 240V 1.1kW - 45kW
- 3 x 380V - 480V 1.1kW – 1MW
- 3 x 525V - 600V 1.1kW - 90kW
- 3 x 525V - 690V 45kW – 1.4MW
- 3 x 380V - 480V 132kW – 710kW (Low harmonic drive)
- 3 x 380V - 690V 250kW – 1200kW (12-pulse drive)
Features and benefits
- There’s no need for external cooling or oversizing as the maximum ambient temperature is 50°C without derating.
- PLC capacity is often unnecessary thanks to the Smart Logic Controller.
- A low initial investment and easy upgrades are possible thanks to the modular concept with a wide range of options.
- The need for external control and conversion equipment is avoided due to integrated pump, fan and compressor functionality.
- 5–15% energy is saved as a result of the Automatic Energy Optimization function.
- Less gateway solutions are needed thanks to a wide range of HVAC protocols for building management system controller connectivity.
Available Danfoss FC102 stock in New Zealand
Updated: December 21, 2023
© 2020 Advanced Motor Control Ltd.